Ensuring the highest
quality of our translations
With a large number of Chinese-Other languages translators, strict project management and extensive localization tools, we can provide our clients with timely, professional and accurate translation services.-TRANSPENS-
What we can offer
We mainly provide Document Translation, Subtitling Translation, Oral Translation, Simultaneous Interpretation, Language Training, and Website/Software Localization services, also including data entry and typesetting, etc.
Product Description, Catalogue, Manuals, Installation Manuals, Instructions, Tender Documents, Industry Standards, Technical Standards
Translation of subtitle documents in various industries, including but not limited to film and television, education, science and technology, speech and other fields.
Web Localization, Multimedia Localization, Software Localization, Enterprise Globalization System, etc.
Proofreading services are mainly involved in general fields, science and technology, culture, IT, education, medicine, Internet, biology and other fields.
Translation project management
We have a set of strict translation project management procedures to ensure that the quality, delivery time and requirements of the customer's projects are implemented in a controlled manner.
into 25+ languages
We are specialized in Chinese to other languages (or other languages to Chinese) Translation for many years, and we are committed to providing customers with high-quality translations and satisfactory services.
- Haitian Creole
Project Acceptance Process
A streamline project acceptance process will help improve our work efficiency, monitor our project progress, improve our translation work in real time and provide customers with a good user experience.
1. Receive translation inquiry from clients;
2. Understand the customer's requirements for the required translation materials;
3. Respond to relevant questions raised by customers in a timely manner;
4. Provide the best project solution and quotation;
1. Discuss the project requirements with customers;
2. Determine the contract details and sign the translation contract;
3. Make payment by customer;
1. Establish a project team to start the translation task;
2. After the translation project is completed, deliver the translated documents to the customer for confirmation;
3. The customer confirms the documents or puts forward the their requirements;
4. Deliver all translations and the project is completed;